Saturday, August 15, 2015

Garage Sale

Our house has been feeling really cluttered lately.  Our house is small to begin with, and we have waaayyy too much stuff which leads to a very cluttered house.  Luckily, Jon's brother and sister-in-law just moved and were planning a garage sale to clean out old stuff.  They invited us to put some stuff in the sale and I am taking full advantage of this golden opportunity.  We actually have a lot more stuff to get rid of then I thought.  My main problem has been holding onto things of Linus' because I'm really struggling with how fast he's growing up.  I'm just not ready to get rid of all this baby stuff yet.  I did put on my big girl britches though and get rid of a lot.  I also kept a lot.  Baby steps I say.  The tagging items is the worst.  I grew up in the boondocks and you just don't have yard sales in the boondocks.  Hopefully  we get a good turn out and make a little money.  Honestly I'm just glad I finally had an excuse to clean out the garage.  ;)  Here's to cleaning out the clutter!












No comments:

Post a Comment